Fastbraces Technology allows for movement of the roots of the teeth towards their final positions from the beginning of treatment by torquing them from the very first appointment. Patients can now get results often with less sensitivity, in about a year, and in some cases, just a few months. It has been developed and tested over the past 25 years and is now becoming available in countries around the world. Fastbraces Technology is fast, safe, easy and affordable treatment. With the patented triangular design of the braces, cutting edge techniques and a special heat-activated wire, this new technology is revolutionizing the field of orthodontics.
Thousands of patients, both children and adults, have benefited from the technology of Fastbraces. Every day, Doctors from around the world are lining up to provide this new and innovative technology to their patients.
Fastbraces can be used on a variety of patients from severe cases to cases that require minor adjustment to the teeth’s position. After treatment patients are required to wear a retainer for a period of time to maintain the new position of the teeth.
Benefits of fast braces
- Fastbraces is Fast, with treatments ranging from weeks to months. Cosmetic cases can be completed in just weeks while comprehensive orthodontic cases can be completed in months.
- Fastbraces is Safe, with a 25 year history of thousands of successful clinical treatments.
- Fastbraces is Affordable for patients
- Can be used on adults and children
- Only 7 appointments required 3 weeks apart in most cases.
- Can be used on severe orthodontic cases unlike other quick orthodontic systems
Is the treatment right for me?
To find out more and to discuss finance options available please feel free to book a free no obligation consultation today.
Contact Nepali Dental Practice
Our answering service will let you know how we can help.
In the event of a non-emergency, you can complete the form on the right, and we will contact you as soon as possible.